Friday 17 November 2017

My best friend
I think is very importance have a best friend, because he my lend support in moment hard. Her name is Felipe Villena. He lives in ViƱa del mar for her study.  We met in the school in the year 2011. We are the school in the commune from Santiago. We studying until the year 2013 in when both make an elective different, I take music while Felipe take an art.
He is my best friends for the share taste music and films. He is photographer, study archer and draw very fine. This is complementary about the taste a films, give a perspective ample or enter the art, from a films, art, photography and archer.

My best memory whit Pipe is a trip until Valparaiso, in this trip both go over the beach and the hill. We visit some museum of art, and swim in the see. Also eat food in a restaurant, in when sell fast food for later return a Santiago in a bus. I know a Felipe for 7 years and for 2 years went a classmate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change to my university

Today write about the change in in my study program, the critique deal with five topics; it is curriculum, scholarship, the facilities, the...