Friday 17 November 2017


Hi!
My experience writing post is continuous experience, because the number of word has increase and become domination different type of lexical. My post favorite was when I had to describe an important person in the discipline in when I am study and the post the more me difficult has my favorite piece of technology, because the lexical is very specific, and don’t use the word in English and Spanish.
The ability for reading in English has developed little by little, in the beginning I had some difficulties for the little experience in reading in English, but the practice let from cost. I am happy for the number of word learning above everything the blog of “a subject I´ve enjoyed this semester” and “my favorite festivities“.
In the future could make more post about the subject or make a post for every subject. This with the object for I learn about lexical specific the discipline with study for later read paper or books in English.

I would like the read about the sociologist or lesson from sociology, for can relationship the subject the English with the other lesson; I would like translate a post about sociology or the Spanish, for domination the concepts or lexical specialty from ours discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change to my university

Today write about the change in in my study program, the critique deal with five topics; it is curriculum, scholarship, the facilities, the...