Tuesday 17 July 2018

Posgradate

I had never thought to make a master, why even going in second years. But search the master given for the university for Chili me interest the master of philosophy. Because every time me lovely the philosophy, and the depth in the philosophy contemporaneity is very deficient in the career of sociology.   I like study authors frenchman contemporary with Foucault, Deleuze or Derrida, but as well as authors german with Kant, Hegel or Heidegger. I think is important study author’s classic with Platon or Aristoteles and the read the modern with Descartes, Locke or Hobbes.
I like study for time because I am young and don´t responsibility of work, if study a master is crucial finish as soon as possible, for later work and contribute money to my family. Also I don’t the capacity of work and study, for the fatigue of the work. It is important the time free because I care my little brother and is necessary accompanied in activities in your school, because my parents can´t go and wit firstborn it’s my responsibility take in this moment.I don’t know other language for to study in Chili; I love the Spanish and don’t speak, write or read other language, so I would study in countries with Spanish, Argentina and Mexico. But I would miss my family and my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I can imagine you in the master of philosophy, I think that you could have a very good results because you like these theme!! I hope that one day you could take it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. We are just in the second year and it is not time to think about a master's degree. I hope you do well in everything.

    ReplyDelete

Change to my university

Today write about the change in in my study program, the critique deal with five topics; it is curriculum, scholarship, the facilities, the...