Tuesday 10 July 2018

My future job

Resultado de imagen para trabajo


 My future job 
My major is sociology, I like sociology and think studying other career, but I don’t pay for the expensive. I like studying philosophy for the curiosity that me produce and a little depth about the philosophy contemporary. I like study for my, but not sufficient for the understanding.
It is a problem for me. Because I still will working. But I like work design politic public or with teacher. I imagine work with a social organization, particularly with the organization of the health or the teachers. I enjoy work with organization because is not problem work indoors or outdoors, even if select, I work in the outdoors. Because for me is not nice in the office. I prefer work with people more with alone.
I don´t work make study of market, because I work apply on survey and is very bored. For discard this option. I would like be teacher in the school, I would make class of history or philosophy, since the class that more know. But I do not have much patience with children
This blog is very difficult because, I do not think in that work and me cost write about the this theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change to my university

Today write about the change in in my study program, the critique deal with five topics; it is curriculum, scholarship, the facilities, the...