Friday 3 November 2017


My Favorite festivity 


Resultado de imagen para navidadMy favorite festivity is celebrated the night the twenty fifth of December. This festivity have a origin in the tradition christian, this days is murderer the son of god, Jesus. It is a date very happy for the children, because the father save toys the children. In chili as expected the twelve o´ clock for the save the present and the kid could play with the toys. Usually before the delivery the gift, the adult make a dinner for wait the hour at Christmas. Although is a date religious, in this days, also it is celebrated for the people not pertaining at the religious, because is a tradition the trascended a this conception. It is my festivity favorite not for the gift, because I can share spend time with the family and my friends. My brother enjoy the festivity, he did not stop the playing with the toys, until very late. Other activity it is dance and song, this make usually for the party the prepare after the dinner.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Change to my university

Today write about the change in in my study program, the critique deal with five topics; it is curriculum, scholarship, the facilities, the...